KIS receives more than two hundred applications each year, all originally processed using paper. In 2010, KIS chose to take the process online. The admissions team tried two other providers before implementing OpenApply in 2013.
KIS uses nearly 20 different forms to collect information, and processes over 200 applications each year. Before OpenApply, they were manually managing over 4,000 paper forms!
OpenApply’s centralised database enables the KIS admissions team to easily track information such as number of incoming enquiries, applications, and assessments booked. All team members have access to the database, which means:
- More accurate information
- Improved internal communication
- Easier reporting
Easy for Parents
Prospective parents love OpenApply’s easy-to-use parent interface.
- Auto-fill: Saves parents time by automatically completing duplicate information across forms.
- Checklists: Allow parents to upload required documents directly to the system and track remaining admissions requirements.
- Anywhere & any device: Sleek, modern interface works on all devices, perfect for international parents on the go.