Great Service Matters. This is one of our Core Principles at Faria Education Group, and great service is something our OpenApply team takes immense pride in providing. From our customer success to sales & marketing to product teams, we always put our schools first. Recently we have been working on improvements to our service to better support our 700+ schools around the world.
Making OpenApply faster and more reliable
In the past month, the OpenApply development team has focused on upgrades to our technical infrastructure to provide you with a better, faster and more reliable experience when using OpenApply, including:
- Upgrading our database infrastructure to handle increased traffic from the growing number of school and family users accessing OpenApply every day.
- Updating our codebase to make the application run more efficiently and reducing the risk for slow loading times or timeouts.
- Adding a dedicated server and database for API calls to route API requests more efficiently as an increasing number of schools are looking to access even more of their data via the API, to create their own connections and integrations.
Improving your experience
When it comes to school admissions, we know that a great experience for your prospective families is of utmost importance. Things are no different at OpenApply, where we strive to create a best-in-class user experience, and just like in admissions, it all starts with the people.
- In the past year we have grown our support team by over 150% to ensure that we can continue to provide best-in-class service in every timezone, every day of the year.
- At the same time, we have doubled the size of our development team, increasing our ability to focus on creating the best user experience for our schools and their families, based on feedback directly from school teams.
- We have also implemented a new interactive product roadmap on our website and involved our schools in more regular new feature testing so you can be confident that we are hearing your feedback and we can provide more transparency in building the functionality you need.
- Finally, we have revamped our support resources to help you find the answers you need in the quickest way possible. Directly search common FAQs or submit a request to our support team from within OpenApply. Browse help tutorials in our redesigned help centre, structured based on our communities’ search habits. Implementation checklists and feature-specific QuickStart guides round out our range of support resources for schools at any stage in their OpenApply journey.
Our focus has not changed since 2013: helping our schools streamline their admissions workflows online, by providing a best-in-class admissions management system and CRM designed with their needs in mind, along with a world-class admissions experience for their families.
These improvements will help us continue to provide service of the highest standard, offering our schools the quality they deserve along with an exceptional user experience.
As always, our Support Team is available to assist schools not only when things don’t go to plan, but also in realising the full potential of OpenApply. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.