We’re delighted to announce a number of updates made in October to enhance your OpenApply experience. These enhancements will help to further streamline and simplify the admissions process for staff and parents alike. Let’s take a closer look.
Our ‘Pro’ bundle has been equipped with additional field customisation on the contact form, enabling schools to more precisely track prospective families and students. Schools can also manually add tags to contacts in the CRM, as well as benefit from automatic tagging based on WeChat or contact form submissions.
Furthermore, we have made some notification enhancements, whereby a user can be subscribed multiple times to Internal Notifications. This is particularly useful in scenarios where a prospective student who initially met a set of criteria no longer does at another point in time, giving the team greater visibility as they receive a fresh notification when the prospective student meets those criteria once more.
Our development team has deployed numerous other improvements to enhance the OpenApply experience for families and staff throughout October. Below are just a few of these enhancements:
- Both ‘years’ and ‘months’ are now continually visible when viewing an applicant’s age on the applicant profile, making it really easy to view this any time you are in the student profile.
- When filling out the tour form, applicants who already have a campus assigned will have it default to their assigned campus, to avoid parent confusion.
- Schools have the option of letting parents cancel events (e.g. an OpenDay) directly from their dashboard, under ‘Upcoming Events’.
- Schools (more specifically, the data team that imports contacts for schools) can download the recent exports of contacts to check for duplicates before importing them, and to check for errors afterwards.
- Various applicant profile changes to enhance performance while providing more information at a glance.
To learn more about any of these updates and enhancements, whether you are an OpenApply customer or not, book a free demo with a member of our team.